Monday, January 11, 2010

Singapore, here I come!

I will be in Singapore end of this week for Jereme & Gloria's wedding at the church followed by luncheon at a 5-star hotel. I will also be using additional camera which I loan from Fujifilm Malaysia to test out their latest Finepix S200EXR camera - the award winning Super CCD EXR sensor. This will also be the 1st Singapore wedding that I will be taking after a lapse of over 10 years since I last shoot a wedding in Singapore.

This wedding will also be the new beginning of a new photography from my work as I will be capturing some interesting portrait shots and my Year 2010 New Year's resolution is getting another 10 international awards to compliment to the already achieved 15 international wedding photography awards in 2009.

For those who wished to book my services, feel free to e-mail me at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com.

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP