Friday, February 11, 2011

Ramesh + Anu Engagement Ceremony, Kota Bahru (Kelantan)

Yes I am back from Chinese New Year holiday but still having the festive season mood. There is so many things on hand that I have to complete before I head to Guangzhou (China) in 10 days time and Bangkok by end of the month. Time flies so quickly isn't it?

It was a short drive from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Bahru. 7 hours!!! That's exactly 7 hours using Karak highway passing by Raub, Kuala Lipis and Gua Musang. Traffic was slow as it rained the whole trip. This is my 3rd trip to Kota Bahru but it was my first driving there. It wasn't bad at it seems as I can see a lot of development with bustling city life. I was also pretty surprised that someone told me that there were only 70 Indian (Malaysian) families lives in Kota Bahru, is that true?

This is the engagement ceremony of Ramesh and Anu. I loved the environment, the shots I took and everything seemed so quick. And yes, it took me 6 hours to reach KL... and it rained all the way! I left Kota Bahru by 10:50PM and reached Kuala Lumpur at 5:00AM. By 6:30AM I had another wedding - chinese wedding ceremony in Petaling Jaya!!!

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP