Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dr. Akash + Dr. Morag Wedding Ceremony Music Video (Highlights)


I received an email from Dr. Akash enquiring on our photography and cinematography services. I was surprised as he did not leave anything on the email except for his name so I got him to call me all the way from Scotland. The story continues and we managed to get an awesome finished work for him and his newly wed wife Dr. Morag. Both are doctors and now, we are friends. Again, the above is a Music Video (MV) or we call it as highlights for his wedding ceremony & reception in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Hope you guys loved it! This video are shot with full HD using Canon 5D Mk III.

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP