Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kitim + Jess Mass Wedding (09.09.09), Kuala Lumpur

Every year, without a doubt my clients booked me for their actual wedding day or for their marriage registration such as 6.06.06, 7.07.07, 8.08.08 or 9.09.09. For the chinese, the date 9.09.09 means "long life in marriage" and its an easy date to remember. Serious, I don't even know when was my ROM (don't tell my wife please... all I can remember it was 3 years ago!).

For Kitim & Jess, they got me to be their official photographer for the ROM at International Buddhist Pagoda at Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur. The mass this time was different as they have the opening procession with monks. This year they are having 56 couples and will be having at least 100 couples for next year 10.10.10. Next year this auspicious date falls on the third day of ninth month and there will be a mass as well. So folks, those who likes what I have taken here, please book me early and you can be assured your ROM photography is something you can cherished for a long time...
































The couple's picture appeared in The Star Metro front page the next day on 10.09.09. But unfortunately, Kitim's face blocked by the bride's bouquet in the middle. :o( Anyhow, I got the best picture for them, yeah!



Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP