Thursday, September 17, 2009

Unable to Access to My Wedding Photographer Studio website using Internet Explorer?

I am one of those who stopped using Internet Explorer for many years and currently using Mozilla Firefox for all my web browsing. Recently I have a few friends and visitors who wished to access to my website and unable to do so as it shows "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site http://www.mwpstudio.com. Operation aborted".

To solve all these, please go to this link and download Mozilla Firefox for free. It's a FREEWARE so you won't have any issues like Internet Explorer are having. Mozilla Firefox is a web browser that is faster, more secure and fully customizable. You can go to http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html and download it now!

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP