Tuesday, December 28, 2010

27 International Wedding Photography Awards (2009 - 2010)

Its the time of the year again. Since Year 2009, I have earned 27 International Wedding Photography Awards !!! This is a big achievement in terms of wedding photography is concerned. On top of that, Year 2011 will be my 17th year in professional wedding photography industry and winning another 3 Awards for Fall 2010 contest organized by ISPWP (International Society of Professional Wedding Photographer) in United States has given me the opportunity to show to the world the cultures of chinese wedding from Malaysia and Singapore.

In this posting, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my clients for their continuous support and  I promise all of you more great wedding pictures will be taken in Year 2011. Thank you and God bless!


Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP