Tuesday, March 1, 2011

29 International Wedding Photography Awards (2009 - 2011)

Some say it's crazy, some say it's awesome. I call it MAGNIFICIENT! Well folks, last Sunday evening when I was in my room about to do my usual stuff, which is photo editing, I pulled out my iPhone and checked my e-mail. Guess what? The results for Winter 2010 (ISPWP) Wedding Photography is already up on the web!

I scrolled through those 24 different categories and of course, I entered only 3 or 4 categories for this time round and I won the 2nd place for Bride & Groom Portrait and 5th place for The Decisive Moment category.

This added to my list of awards as an International Wedding Photographer with 29 Awards in 2 years 2 months! Crazy isn't it? Oh yes, I'm the ONLY Malaysian wedding photographer who won award for Winter 2010 photography competition edition.

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP