Thursday, May 19, 2011

Henry + Ivy Wedding Reception, Sunway Lagoon Resort Ballroom (Petaling Jaya)

For the past few months I have been extremely busy with all the things that I have been doing (if you know what it is...) and finally I am able to complete the "actual day" wedding albums for my clients. I had also people emailing me asking when I will be updating my web blog again (which I have not actively updated recently). Sorry folks, more wedding images coming up the next 2 weeks.

Last Sunday wedding at Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel Ballroom, my client (Henry + Ivy) had a special guest from Hong Kong. You may check out multiple award winning singer - Justin Lo from WIKIPEDIA on this LINK. Yes he was the special guest singer for the night - specially flown in direct from Hong Kong under the noses from his fans in Malaysia and he literally came out from the backstage without the guests' knowledge. Oh boy! You can check out the last two image when all the guest became "fans" screaming and wanted to shake Justin's hand! I was stuck in between at the corner of the wide stage but I managed to capture what I needed.

Thank God... my vast background of capturing extreme stage conditions such as concert dates back to 1992 (film era) and I managed to capture all the great shots from this wedding reception last Sunday. You may also check out my other web blog at this LINK and check out the concert images organized by DIGI Music last year or you may view the web blog at http://www.megaeventstudio.com.

One more thing, all images below are all taken by William G. (yes, that's me. one photographer's job).

Did you just see what I just saw? Elvis? Malaysian version of Elvis?

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP