Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bookings for Year 2012

Dear friends, I am currently clearing my schedule from unwarranted bookings made by certain clients and currently moving forward and hope to fill up my schedule for Year 2012 real soon.

Do remember that if you wished to book our wedding photography services, do be reminded that "deposit" is to be made within 1 week after the booking invoice issued to avoid unnecessary non-committed bookings. "Deposit" is not refundable. We know everyone is busy but we require committed clients who appreciate our work and making us their "actual day" wedding photographer(s).

For those who will be getting married in Year 2012, do please book us soon to avoid disappointment. Thank you!

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP