Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Add ME to your FACEBOOK friend list!


Hi everyone! It's easy to reach me. Here's some simple steps:-
a) Add me to your Facebook   http://www.facebook.com/william2899
b) You can always get hold of me using watsapp by adding my contact number:- +6 017 366 2899
c) Or add me to your LIME list via your smartphone by adding my mobile number at +6 017 366 2899
d) You can email me at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

Thanks again ya folks! Btw, I will be in Brisbane (Australia) from 21 - 25 May 2012 for pre-wedding. Of course, some of the shots will be featured in BRIDAL TREND Magazine so please stay tune. For those who email me during that period, I will try to reply to your inquiry as soon as I can. Thank you!

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP