Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Andrew + Ann Wedding Reception, Flamingo Hotel Kuala Lumpur

I guess I do not need to further explain why I posted up "wedding reception" pictures. Try search Malaysian or Singaporean wedding photographer's images and see if you find these types of pictures in their website or web blog. Do note that these are works of professional wedding photographer, not beginner or amateur. I got engaged by the groom's sister for his brother's wedding that covers church holy matrimony, family portraits and wedding reception last weekend and more than 2,000++ shots were taken for the whole day which begins at 2pm. Today I am posting only 40 images of the wedding reception to show to you what makes www.MWPSTUDIO.com different from others.

You think speeches is boring? Not unless the picture turns out superbly. :o)
You will notice a few wedding photographers in the foreground in some of the pictures. They look professional but no substance. Their pictures turns out extremely dark. They knew nothing about "flash photography". Yes... seriously. I knew it just by looking at their actions. What a letdown.

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP