Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!!!


Dear everyone! It's the holiday fever again and I will be back from Bangkok on 24 February 2010. For those who e-mailed me and not receiving any response, I have to apologize but will get back to you soonest I can.

I wish everyone a great holiday and A Happy Chinese Year for 2010. May this year brings you plenty of wealth, health and prosperity. Year 2010 will be a busy year for me again and I will be travelling far. There will be great news coming along this year and I wish everyone a safe journey during this festive season. Take care!

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP