Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Desert Rose King

Many of you might figure what is the picture doing in my web blog? Only a handful of you who do knows me very well that I am a flower lover but not just any flowers out there. I have grown "adenium obesum" and "abaricum" for many years and will get involve in cultivation of adenium flowers in Malaysia. In Malaysia we call this plant "Desert Rose" or "Fu Kui Hua" in Mandarin. We will have at least 2000 plants by middle of 2011 and more than 100 different hybrids. Will update you the new website of adenium by end of the year.

Turning a hobby into a business is something not many people will do. Being an entrepreneur settling in one business is never enough. Being a photographer myself, I have always push myself to the limits by taking more memorable photo for each and every wedding I attended and making sure that every wedding photo an "award winning pictures". This gives me the utmost satisfaction. I have told many photographers out there thinking capturing wedding photos are those who makes quick "bucks" and that is not what I wanted to do. It is the "satisfying feel " that what I wanted in life and each and everyone of us must enjoy what we do. If you don't, then move on and find something that makes your life happy!

I have been away for Chinese New Year holidays for the past 2 weeks and those 2 weeks has been an enriching week. I have learnt about "Effective Microorganisms" EM-1 and EM-A. On top of that, I had hands-on on "grafting" adeniums and learning how to use hand pollination. But no worry folks, wedding photography is still a part of me. I'm a person who kicks 3 balls with one leg. That's what I call "pushing myself to the limits". The sky is the limit and it is up to us what we want to achieve in life. I hope that what I written here will motivate some of you to do what you think you would like to do for business. But you must always remember that whatever you do for a living, money is comes second.

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP