Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Derek + Grace Pre-Wedding





This is a pre-wedding photo shoot with Derek & Grace last Saturday. This is quite a last minute photo shoot arrangement as time passes so quickly that I have been busy with my other backlog assignments. Still, I would suggest to everyone to book your pre-wedding and actual day wedding photographer early to avoid disappointment.

I will be away to Bali, Indonesia for actual day and portrait photography next weekend and I will be back again to Bali from 9 - 12 October 2010 for portrait photography as well as for those who would like to capture their memorable pre-wedding in Bali, do write to me. I might stay a bit longer in Bali to take your pre-wedding photo. Yes, again... plan early. Do check my schedule from time-to-time as I have been getting quite a number of bookings for end of the year and early next year in 2011.

For those who wished to have their wedding portrait or pre-wedding to be taken in Melbourne or other countries, feel free to write to me as well. Oh, why I mentioned about Melbourne? You don't have to pay for my lodging there. Its already provided so that saves you some cost. :o)

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP