Wednesday, March 10, 2010

29 May 2010 + Year 2011 Bookings + Photobook

- 29 May 2010 -
Hi everyone! It's amazing that 29th May 2010 is listed as my highest number of enquiries that stood at 25. Sorry for those whom I am unable to capture for you as I am already booked for this date long time ago. I will not be able to recommend them other wedding photographer unless the wedding photographer is qualified and they do not charge exorbitant fees for a wedding.

- Year 2011 Bookings -
For those early birds, early booking is highly appreciated for Year 2011 as it will be the Year of Rabbit and many chinese would get married on this wonderful year. And yes, I am born in the Year of Rabbit and for those who wished to engage a wedding photographer, make sure you do that early and my pricing will be revised again on June 30, 2010.

- Photobook -
Do please note that I do not use Photobook as most other photographers in the market in Malaysia or Singapore as the book is either printed using HP Indigo machines or Xerox DCC 5500 which I totally not in favour of this technology. First, their paper is thin. Second, there is no protection on the prints (eg. lamination etc.) and Third, it's thin and looks cheap. It's nice to be a called a "coffee table", not a photobook but it has been called a "photobook" by several companies who produced them. Again, this "coffee table" book is not my cup of tea and therefore my type of album is based on pre-wedding quality ones.

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP