Monday, March 8, 2010

Han Poh + Sze Uarn Wedding Day, Johor Bahru


The last time I was in Johor Bahru (JB) for a wedding was about 2 years ago and things has definately changed. This is the biggest city down south of Peninsular Malaysia. Never that I knew this city has became a "happening place"! The road infrastructure, there business and property has definitely improved a lot for the past couple years.

Han Poh & Sze Uarn, both residing in UK came back to their hometown - Pekan Nenas in Pontian to get married and they got me as their actual day wedding photographer a few months ago. It was a smooth ride to Sze Uarn's place in the morning of 6th March. I am always the early bird as I got there at 5:30am. The whole wedding event went through well, including some great portrait shots I have taken for them after their wedding luncheon. I left Gelang Patah by 7pm. That's more than 12 hours I have worked that day. Yep, it was tiring alright but I got what I wanted - wonderful images for the wedding day.

[below image] Yep! Renminbi (RMB) is used for actual day. Its still valid paper money though but of course, "chi mui" didn't accept it. It was rejected. Anyways, finally the groom managed to go through all those barrier. Below images are selected ones which I would like to share with all of you. Remember though, actual wedding day photography is not just images of the event but it includes the intimate moment between two hearts who will be spending the rest of their life together.














Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP