Monday, June 28, 2010

13-Hours Marathon & Amateur Photographers

13-Hours Marathon
In this posting, I would like to mention about the last wedding that I attended - Derek and Grace.

Well, this is a chinese and christian wedding which I always enjoyed and being the official photographer, I went through a gruelling task of being on the job for 13 hours. Let me share with you how was the schedule is like:
- morning ceremony (8am to 12:30noon)
- church ceremony and wedding reception (3pm to 11:30pm)
Yes, it's hard as I had to do the wedding reception slideshow on the spot that combines both HD (high definition video) clips and photo image together. Thank God everything ends well and I ended up with over 1900 images for that day!

Amateur Photographers
I have been patient with clients who has friends or someone whom they engaged has their own photographers. I would prefer them not to be involved in the actual day as this is the most important day for each client and when these "amateurs" are excited, they will keep snapping away and blocking my way. The worst part both bride and groom are looking at separate ways while I snap. This is so ridiculous. So if any of you plan to have a "back-up" photographers, please bear in mind that if I ever miss any shots, please do not blame me for missing the shots yea...

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP