Wednesday, September 15, 2010

William G. Wedding Pictures Featured in International Publication

Six (6) of William G.'s work is now featured in Wedding Photography - A Guide to Posing by Oliver Cameron Publishing (United Kingdom) which was published in May 2010. Only 70 Top Wedding Photographers in the World images are featured in this amazing book. I would like to thank my clients who gave me the permission and to the publisher for publishing these great images, and to be a part of the team to make this book a reality. I am proud to say that I am one of the two wedding photographers from Asia who made it into this book alongside world famous wedding photographers such as Yervant, Chenin Boutwell and many more namely from France, United Kingdom, Russia and Canada. Oh yes, not to forget one of the image selected shows our Malaysian flag. Yes! Malaysia BOLEH!

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP