Thursday, September 9, 2010

Year 2011 Bookings + Quotations

Year 2011 will be another challenging year for us all as there will more couples getting married as Year 2011 (Year of the Rabbit in chinese Zodiac). I won't be surprise there will be many wedding date clashes and you might get a few RED ticket (wedding invitation card) for a wedding to be held on the same day.

Also, I will be offering a special "budgeted" package to needy couples who do not have enough budget for actual wedding day photography but would be very keen to engage our services. This package is for Kuala Lumpur/Klang/Shah Alam area only.

Due to overwhelming response from Indian couples, I have came out with a quote specially cater to Traditional Indian Wedding Photography & Traditional Indian Engagement Ceremony.

Also I would like to wish all our Muslim friends A Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri and have a safe ride back to your hometown. TQ and God Bless!

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP