Monday, April 11, 2011

Bookings for Year 2012

Dear friends, I have been away from blogging for quite awhile as my hands is tied-up with many work. Some of you tried to meet me but I couldn't find the correct time to meet face-to-face. There is two "prospects" got disappointed as I got booked by another client for a wedding to be held in Year 2012.

Sometimes we may think that the "date" is still a long way to go but we never know that whether someone out there is also eye-ing to book my services on the same date. I have always mentioned about "first-come, first-served" and it is true to the dot. Am I in hot demand? Well, yes and no. It depends on how you see it. I do what I can to satisfy any client's needs and I will be terrible disappointed if I am not be able to be your wedding photographer on your big day.

My work is hyper extensive and I am involved in several industries that there are times you could not cope as "time" is always our common enemy. You may call me an "entrepreneur" as I am doing a research of creating an amazing enriched soil treatment for my "desert rose" business. Go to www.desertroseking.com and you will see why. We are also in the verge of extending our various designs of "Just Married" car plate across the board as it has been a big hit among Malaysian & Singaporean brides + grooms for their car decoration. Check out http://jmplate.blogspot.com

With 29 International Wedding Photography Awards around my belt, more is coming my way. Should I increase my price? Well HELL no! Awards is a just recognition, not an excuse for me to increase my price. Unfortunately I see many photographers in Malaysia/Singapore increased their price because of this! If I do a good job, then I give myself a "pat" on my back. If "no", then I won't be happy as well. Photography is subjective. There is no right answer or wrong answer. It's only how you enjoy looking at it but if you leave your big day to the professionals, you will be assured that your big day will be a memorable ones... All images are saved in softcopies so that when you reached 50 years old, you will still enjoy the very moment of you getting married to your loved ones...

I have recently been invited to write for Singapore largest & widely read women's website and as far as I know, I am "the only" Malaysian wedding photographer who is doing that. Hope I will be able to write plenty of interesting articles on wedding photography and advises for all brides & grooms this year. I will update you on the website after 25th April.

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP