Monday, April 25, 2011

Singapore (26 - 27 April 2011)

Dear friends, I will be away to Singapore from 26 - 27 April 2011 to meet up with Fuji Finepix fans "kaki". I will be staying overnight at Grand Roxy Mercure, Marine Parade/Katong. On 26th evening I will be having dinner at Esplanade and a walk to 1 Fullerton at Singapore River.

By midnight I will be at Changi airport and the next day on 27th I will swing by Cozycot.com office (Singapore No.1 most widely read women's website). Oh, just in case you guys do not know, I write articles for this website now.

For clients who wished to meet me on 26th, please do let me know. Will try to access my email when I get to Singapore and will give you guys a call for appointment. Thanks and have a great week folks!

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP