Friday, July 6, 2012

Bookings for Year 2013

Dear friends, recently I received many emails on my photography services and I had to turn many down as my wedding date clashes with others who are keen to engage my services. Generally most clients book us half a year to 1 year before their actual wedding date. Early booking is highly advised and we do not want you to be disappointed. No two photographers are the same and many of you who wrote to me commented on my photography skills which a few mentioned that my pictures taken are out of extraordinary. Yes... you chanced upon my web blog and the pictures that you saw are simply amazing. But hey... if my schedule is OPEN (which you can view from this LINK), then I simply advised you that make your decision quickly as this is what is going to happen:-
1. MY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER STUDIO (MWPSTUDIO.COM) will be having their 2 days wedding exhibition organized by WEDDINGS MALAYSIA early September 2012 in Prince Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
2. new photography services price list will be out 15 July 2012. Those who have received my previous quote for Year 2012 the pricing still apply to them but those who ask for quotes after 15 July, you will receive the new pricing. Why the price increase?
a) heavy equipment investment. New camera body coming in before end of November this year.
b) many clients says my price is too reasonable for my standard
3. BRIDAL TREND magazine will be publishing my work (portfolio) more regularly starting from September 2012 starting with my pre-wedding shots in Brisbane recently.
4. I will also be busy with my newly set-up AMORE PRODUCTION CINEMATOGRAPHER to gain a foothole in the wedding cinematography industry. Those who wished to view our online VIMEO portfolio please feel free to drop me a line at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

Thank you and have a great weekend everyone!

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP