Friday, July 6, 2012

Malay, Chinese or Indian Wedding Photography?

The last Malay wedding that I ever captured for a couple was in the year 2004 (during the era of 35mm film). Most wedding photographers today never touched a film before. So what type of wedding photography do I generally do? Recently www.mwpstudio.com was highly popular among Indian clients, particularly those from Singapore. 70% of my enquiries today are from Singapore and at least 80% are Indians!

Please guys, don't get me wrong with my name. William G. stands for William Goh (remember the current Senior Mention Goh Chok Tong?)... Yes we share the same "family name". Therefore "G." does not stand for Gulandran any Indian name that you can think of. Haha...

Anyways, we specializes in Traditional Chinese Wedding Photography, Church Wedding as well as Traditional Indian Wedding Photography. Please scroll down my web blog and go "previous posting" or press the link on the bottom of the page. Only then you will see what type of photography that we actually do. Thank you!

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP