Friday, April 2, 2010

Actual Day - Bali Island, Indonesia

These images was taken in The Ritual @ Uluwatu, Bali Island (Indonesia). It was my privilege to be engaged by this lovely couple (sorry, P&C at the moment) to be their actual day wedding photographer. Both of them resides in United Kingdom both of them engaged my services while she was still in UK quite some months ago. Time really flies and everyone has been looking forward for this day on 27 March 2010. The weather in Bali at this time of the year is pretty hot. It is also my privilege to work with Bali Exotic Wedding (www.bali-exoticwedding.com) - Kenny "the wedding planner" for arranging such as wonderful place in Bali. Yeah, I think I will make Bali my 2nd home. :o)

For clients especially those from Germany, Japan, Hong Kong and Australia who wished to engage me as their Destination Wedding Photographer in Bali Island (Indonesia), feel free to contact me at william@mwpstudio.com.











Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP