Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Paul + Reikko Wedding Registration Reception

Flowers flowers and flowers... I simply loved these images taken last Saturday @ Top Hat Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. Never I knew that this wedding is a garden wedding registration and everything was sooOooo lovely! Check out the photo below and you will know how the event turned out.

Believe it or not, I was running everywhere and I move like a sniper while carrying 5 lenses with two cameras. Oh yes, I always hear that wedding photographers carrying 2 cameras. One as the "main camera" and the other as "back-up". This is a totally wrong explaination because carrying 2 different camera has different uses. I use both cameras anytime I want and I shoot super quick in between the event. The wedding registration started at 4.:30pm and ended at about 9pm. I returned 846 shots (all edited) back to my client today. Fast? Yea... it's low peak season now but I will be busy again to complete two more pre-wedding albums. No early bed time for the next couple days.

If you like the flower decorations, please contact Ms. Carrine of MyFlower House @ +6012-234 9354. Please mention that I recommended. :o) MyFlower House and My Wedding Photographer is not related. We are just friends in the same industry and we co-exist to fulfill our client needs. Call Carrine now and see how she can serve your needs for your big day. And yea, do not forget me!




























Yep! Reikko - the bride is a very good singer! You guys should hear her singgg!!!








Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP