Sunday, August 2, 2009

APPCO Mid Year Convention 2009

Photojournalism... I started out with The Volante, our local university newspaper as a student photographer back in 1995-1996 in South Dakota. I was the only Malaysian student photographer assigned for NCAA Div II sporting event at the campus dome (covering the track & field, American football & rugby).

After coming back to Malaysia, I was attached with a local college (INTI in Subang). That was in 1998 and I got myself in trouble with the college higher authority especially the Financial Controller and subsequently it involves the college President & Vice President. Yup! It was a long story but it all ends up with photography issues.

What I am showing below are images of the recent APPCO Mid Year Convention 2009. Can you image how dark was it inside the PICC (Putrajaya International Convention Centre)? Well, I was at this photography conference last two months when one of the self-proclaimed professional wedding photographer afraid of high ceiling halls such as those in mosque or ballrooms as he uses "bounce flash". He greatest "fear" is my greatest asset. Experience photographer will never be afraid of the lighting conditions in the hall or wherever the event will be held.

I started out as event, sports photographer & commercial photography. Now... I specializes in wedding photography so folks, I'm a wedding photographer! And THAT is my specialty!






Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP