Monday, August 17, 2009

See Kian + Jia Yi Wedding Day

It was a big day on 4th July 2009 for See Kian & Jia Yi as I was appointed as their actual day wedding photographer since November 2008.

Yup, normally clients book me average of 6 months to 1 year in advance. Big dates like 3rd October 2009 or 6th December 2009 are always in high demand. Of course, these dates clients booked me very early too. My longest pre-booking record is 17 months (getting married on 16 Oct 2010 and booked me on 28 May 2009). Sounds interesting isn't it?

Anyways, here's some of my favourite works for "actual day" photography






















Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP