Sunday, August 2, 2009

Yin Keat + Chee Ling Pre-Wedding

It never cross my mind to be involved in pre-wedding locally. I have been promoting Pre-Wedding & Post-Wedding photoshoot in Bali Island, Indonesia recently with a total package less than RM 4.5k and this Pre-Wedding which I took for Yin Keat & Chee Ling was something different.

It was a beautiful day one morning when Chee Ling pop-me a message in Facebook telling me that she wasn't happy with the work done by a prominent bridal studio in Kuala Lumpur. She asked for assistance from me so that I could help her to re-shoot the whole "outdoor" scene. Chee Ling flew all the way from Hong Kong (she's based in HK) and we had one whole morning & afternoon to capture all the great photos she needed so that she can get her bridal studio album done on time for her actual wedding day (which will be coming soon in the next few months).

So... in the next couple of weeks, I will be offering Pre-Wedding / Post-Wedding packages locally and those who wished to engage me for overseas assignment, do write to me at fotomalaysia@gmail.com

There is one issue that I have to remind all of you is that I am an "actual day" wedding photographer but I do take Pre-Wed / Post-Wed photo as well. There is a new type of wedding photography which is called "Commercial Wedding" which I will be promoting heavily in the next couple months. So, stay tune for more of my work ya!





Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP