Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Azlan + Soon Wedding Day

There was once a bride-to-be called me whether I have taken any wedding reception in Banker's Club in Amoda Building. Of course I say "no". And I didn't able to close the deal as she's looking for wedding photographers who have taken in that particular place. Then recently I seen her wedding reception photo who was badly taken by a photographer who has been to that venue a few times. Yup! It was unfortunate.

Most of the images that I took are 1st time and everytime when I go back to that same venue again, I will capture a different style, different angle and making sure the image is not ordinary but extraordinary.

Here's some selected images for Azlan & Soon's wedding late last month. Yup, everyone loved the pics which was shown during the wedding reception slideshow. More images of the Banker's Club photo will be added soon.















Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP