Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Our Latest Updates

MY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER Studio (MWP Studio)
Many of you are curious what My Wedding Photographer Studio really does. I got involved in wedding photography industry for the past 16 years and the first wedding I took was in Des Moines, Iowa in United States. I never had my very own mini-studio until the last three months when I was given the opportunity to expand the range of services that I have.

I won't use much of my mini-studio as I would prefer "real locations" & "real backdrop" and that's what I am.

ACTUAL DAY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

Still... I am more of an actual wedding day photographer and currently I offer clients several locations for pre-wedding/post-wedding photoshoot namely Bali Island in Indonesia and several locations here in Kuala Lumpur/Selangor. You will notice that I do have "commercial wedding" photo shoot which I will show you all how it looks like in time to come.

BRIDAL WEDDING GOWN

For those who are concern about our pre-wedding/post-wedding packages, be rest assured that we have close to 90 gowns (white dresses + evening gowns) plus tuxedo & coat at our mini-studio here in Bandar Sunway. Of course, these gowns are available for rental. Contact Michelle at +6 012 204 2207 for appointment at our studio here in Bandar Sunway.

For those wished to rent local "designer" wedding gowns, you may contact Winnie at +6 012 212 2378 (Zen's Bridal Make-Up & Academy in Bandar Baru Klang) for further enquiries.

MINI GALLERY
Due to my mini-studio space constrain, I have a mini gallery which I will have it filled with all my award winning pictures and my favourite images. Of course, appointment is required as I might be busy during our peak months (which is April, August & December).

MEET-UPS WITH PROSPECTS
This year (in 2009), I have met 2 clients outside my mini-studio so far. It's interesting for you to know that I seldom meet clients face-to-face nowadays as I run 4 different related-business and for those who knows me, yes... I am always busy to do anything else except looking at my computer monitor more than 16 hours a day. Count me lucky if I can go out for "teh tarik". On weekends, I'm always with bride + groom the whole day (of course, a few hours break to complete the wedding reception slideshow) and back for the evening session again. So people... remember to reserve me a seat at the wedding reception. Need to eat too!!!

So for those who wished to meet-up with me face-to-face, I'm always in my office during weekdays from 9.30am till 7pm. For late appointment, do let me know and will try to make my time available for you.

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP