Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why Sprite?

I used to drink Mountain Dew during my university days everyday. Now, being a professional wedding photographer, I get myself addicted to Sprite (without ice) during wedding reception (dinner) as after a hard day's work in the morning (wedding ceremony) and rushing back to get the slideshow done, I got indulge myself into this superb drink, which is less gassy as compared to 7-Up.

Why not 100Plus or Gatorade? Well, Sprite is sweet and gives me the energy. Why? I'm carry approximately 8 to 9 kilos of equipment on both my shoulder and yeah, it hurts when I to carry it from 6pm till 11pm or some end-up at 12 midnight.

I have a few great clients who knows what's my favourite drink and even took the extra length to get me a few bottles that night. You folks are awesome!

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP