Monday, December 7, 2009

Bookings for 2010

"First come first served basis" was one of my favourite tag line but it is true to the dot because it was dis-heartening as quite a few of my prospects who tried to book my services are disappointed as I was booked by others at much earlier date.

These are statistics for Year 2010 dates and enquiries I received thus far...
18 September 2010 - 9 enquiries
29 May 2010 - 6 enquiries
16 Jan 2010 - 8 enquiries
3 Jan 2010 - 6 enquiries
1 Jan 2010 - 7 enquiries
14 November 2010 - 2 enquiries
10 October 2010 - 2 enquiries

There are other hot dates too for traditional chinese wedding so for those who thinks my skills and pricing fits to your expectations, please do book me early. Today is the 7th December 2009 and I am already booked till 18 December 2010 (that's more than 1 year ahead of your big dates) so please do write to me at fotomalaysia@gmail.com. There is no 2 photographer who's of the same skills so folks, do book my services early.

You will be assured that I am your award winning wedding photographer for your big day and I will never put someone else on my behalf. You don't need to be a celebrity to be my client and every wedding I will make sure that every shots I took are award winning shots.

Next year it will be a crucial year for me as I will be flying over to an exotic island for actual day wedding photography with a minimum service charge of USD 3,000 per day and this only apply to European / North America and Middle East client. Final announce will be made at later date so do book my services early should you like me to be your actual day wedding photographer.

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP