Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Copyright Images & Infringement

One of the images that I took for a client was used by a very popular wedding magazine which are sold in Malaysia & Singapore without my prior knowledge middle of this year and action has been taken towards this publisher.

For those who are keen to use the images, do ask for permission by writing me an official letter with your company letterhead but for wedding photographers out there who uses my images to sell their service to their prospect, please bear in mind that no two photographers are the same. Anyone spotted any photographers who uses my images as their own, please write to me at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com. Rewards will be given.

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP