Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kelvin + Yuriko Wedding Ceremony

It has been weeks since I last posted an update on the wedding photography that I did recently. Work is just too much and there were plenty of datelines to meet. I would like to thank those who engaged me this year as their actual day wedding photographer and I enjoy every minute of it during your wedding day.

This butterfly just came out from its shell (also called as chrysalis/pupa). The bottom right of the image. I saw this next to the water filter of Yuriko's home. No one realized it was there. Wow, pretty isn't it?










"Heng tai" caterpillar gigs. Cute!






























Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP