Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dayan + Sumitha Traditional Indian Wedding Ceremony + Reception

Congratulations to Dayan & Sumitha on their wedding day and I am glad both of you loved the slide show which was shown during your wedding reception. I am glad that both of you giving me the opportunity to be part of your lives and for me to make your wedding day a memorable one.



















































Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP