Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bridezilla

In Wikipedia, the term "Bridezilla" means "difficult bride".

Have I encountered one before? Yup, not one but 2 in my entire career. The first one I refunded their deposit as I would not want this type of bride in my portfolio.

The second bride? Gosh, she wanted everything free free FREEEE!!! She wanted FREE 2nd photographer service, FREE pre-wed shoot and worst thing of all, on her actual day wedding, I have taken more than 1.5k images and she said too little. Even the videographer from another company having trouble satisfying her.

So ladies, if you are one of them, you better get someone else ya. I have other better things to do than bogged down with all these headache! Haha!

Labels

Add William in Facebook

Followers

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to William G. Web Blog

    Hi everyone! Those who first is a first-timer visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your stay here. I am a Malaysia-based multiple international award wedding photographer and has taken weddings in United States, Singapore & Indonesia. For those who are keen to find out more about my packages, feel free to e-mail me your request at fotomalaysia@gmail.com or william@mwpstudio.com

    BlogCatalog

    Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

    BlogCatalogDirectory

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    best view on screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px

    Back to TOP